Our master plumbers are licensed, insured, uniformed and highly trained in all residential plumbing repairs, from small leaks to complete re-piping we have the experience and the equipment to handle it all. We respect our client’s property and do a full clean up after repairs. We want to be your family plumber so your satisfaction is our number one priority. We stand behind the quality of our work and bring care and expertise to your residential plumbing projects. Our residential plumbing professionals are ready to answer all your questions and explain all the repairs in detail before we start the project.
Our company has over 25-years of repiping experience. Our staff has over 25 years experience, and I personally have 37-years experience in plumbing. My employees and I are easy to communicate with, very professional, clean, and courteous. Our employees are PEX certified. The foreman and I will carefully plan your job. I will go over every detail of the job with you before any work is started so that everyone is on the same page. I will always be available to you if you have any questions or concerns. We stand by our quoted prices. There will be NO surprises! We will cover all carpet flooring and furniture with plastic protection. We clean up during the day when necessary and at the end of every day
What To Look For When Hiring A Plumber
A uniformed plumber is a good sign that the company has a good service and they are trying to brand themselves with their trucks, logos, uniforms etc. If someone works on the side for cash and has no company name or refuses to give out information, this is a warning sign that something might not quite right.
Always check to make sure that the company has their license number on their website, print ads, invoices and business cards. Our license #905980
Antelope Valley Plumbing does not cut corners. Below is a list of the material that is included in a complete repipe. There are no extras, unlike other companies. We do it right every time (Ask our customers)!
- 5-year warranty on all workmanship.
- Copper pipe and Aqua Pex pipe (25-year manufactures warranty on pex pipe).
- 5/8 thermosal insulation in attic and walls. (Reduces noise and maintains water temp)
- Isolation of pipes from wood with plastic isolators and foam (Reduces noise, insect control, and seals holes)
- All new ¼ turn angle stops and braided steel supply lines (Better quality and easier to use)
- New full port ball valves (Better quality and less restriction on water flow)
- New Iron pipe hose bibs and vacuum breakers (Better quality)
- Wilkins 70 double-union water pressure regulator (Better quality)
- Earthquake straps on water heater.
- Water will only be off for one day and never overnight.
Why Switch To PEX Pipe?
- Flexible PEX tube is manufactured by extrusion, and shipped and stored on spools, where rigid plastic or metal piping must be cut to some practical length for shipping and storage. This leads to several advantages, including lower shipping and handling costs due to decreased weight and improved storage options.
- PEX plumbing installations require fewer fittings than rigid piping. The flexible tubing can turn 90 degree corners without the need for elbow fittings, and PEX tubing unrolled from spools can be installed in long runs without the need for coupling fittings.
- Attaching PEX tube to fittings does not require soldering, and so eliminates the health hazards involved with lead-based solder and acid fluxes; PEX is also safer to install since a torch is not needed to make connections..
- PEX resists the scale build-up common with copper pipe, and does not pit or corrode when exposed to acidic water.
- PEX is much more resistant to freeze-breakage than copper or rigid plastic pipe.
- PEX tubing does not transfer heat as readily as copper, and so conserves energy.
- Water flows more quietly through PEX tube, and the characteristic “water hammer” noise of copper pipe systems is virtually eliminated.
- PEX plumbing installations cost less because:
- PEX is less expensive than copper pipe.
- Less time is spent running pipe and installing fittings than with rigid pipe systems.
- Installing fewer fittings reduces the chances for expensive callbacks.
Our customers ♥ us! Read just a few of our many Five Star reviews below.
“We just had these plumbers out to help unclog the plumbing in our Fifth wheel. They were fast, effective and professional. If we have this issue again we will definitely be calling them!”
– Layla S.
“Thank you AV Plumbing on re-piping our home. The crew (Kevin Robert and Sean) did a very professorial job. They were all very friendly and courteous. Explained what they were doing and why. Treated our home as if it was their own. We will use your company again and definitely recommend you to our friends”
– Christpher S.
“Mike the owner is super responsive with any questions. They did a whole house repipe with pex and plumbing for a kitchen remodel. Mike Jr and Brian did most of the work. They always showed up on time, glad to be at work and respectful of our house. Being a kitchen remodel they had to come a number of times as the project progressed and they always came within a day of me notifying them I was ready for the next stage in the project.”
– Timo J.
“Did a great job for me!! Staff is nice owner is nice!! My line is fixed!!! Couldn’t be more happier! Thank you!!! AV Plumbing!”
– Steph S.